Terms & Conditions
Use of Swing website is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use.
You must not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the Swing website to create any web site or publication;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the Swing website;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Material on the Swing website or generate or
- compile any document or database based on the Material published on the Swing website; or
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the Swing website;
- without the written approval of Swing
- Swing website may terminate your right to access and use the Swing website at any time.
You are responsible for the use of the Swing website. Whilst the Swing website takes care to ensure that the Material on the Swing website is correct, current and free from errors, Swing does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made by the Material on the Swing website or any web site that links from the Swing website or any information received as a result of using the Swing website. The services and Material made available on the Swing website are provided as general information only. Swing does not warrant that the services and Material are professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don’t do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If Swing suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Swing for all such loss and damage.